Sunday, October 16, 2011

Who says the Delta is Dead!!!

Wow, what a great weekend here in Crittenden County, AR. Although I didn't make it to everything-I am told that all of the events that took place here this weekend were great. I was mostly on Daddy duty, as my wife and mother-in-law created every type of flower arrangement possible for Charity Ball. The club looked great and we had an awsome time.

St. Micheals School held there first ever Italian Fest and I am told that there was a line a mile long waiting to recieve some of Mr. Primo's famous sauce. Southland Park Gaming & Racing held a steak cook off with the Gin Blossoms performing, and Crittenden Countty Junior Auxilory held there annual fundraiser Charity Ball. It was a busy weekend and a great time for everybody.

Well tommorow marks the start of another work week and I am ready for it. Arkansas is ranked #9 in the first BCS poll and I hope more than anything for another trip to New Orleans this January!! As always if you have not shopped your insurance lately, please give us a call and let us save you some money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment