Friday, October 28, 2011

We Will See You Tommorow Night!!!!

Using a line he stole from his father, "We will see you tommorow night!!!", Joe Buck captured in a sentence what I think literally thousands of people in East Arkansas felt at just before midnight on October 27, 2011. I awoke to find where on Twitter my friend Jordan Johnson of Little Rock had got to watch the game with his 5 year old son, what an experience. That's something that the 2 of them will always remember. I was talking with West Memphis Attorney and long time Cardinal fan Bubba Ayers this morning and he said that he guessed that he had personaly been to over 100 Cardinal games in his life time and last night was the greatest one he had ever seen.

Those of you that know me know that I am not the biggest baseball fan in the world, however I have not missed one pitch of this series-and tonight after the final out is recorded I will wish that they could just do it all over again.

Here's to the Cardinals and the men who will line up and wear it on Saturday in Nashville!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment